All right all you twitter folk, I heard your call for the contest and I’m stepping up.
We’re having ourselves a little caption contest.
Mr Setla, my producer, and ninja trainer, over at the Chronicles of EMS posted some teaser photos of a brand new series in the works called Chronicles of EMS: A Seat at the Table. This new web series is an exciting project we’re working on to open up the dialogue in our profession in a way that’s never been done before.
As a result, we’ve been testing and experimenting with topics, light and film and this photo is a screen shot of one of those tests.
So you’re wondering what I’m saying? Let’s hear it. Caption this photo.
- You can comment as many times as you like and offer as many entries as you like.
- All entries must be here at the Happy Medic blog in the comments of this post.
- I am the judge and will choose the one that makes me the happiest.
- Entries must be made before 10 PM pacific time February 11th
- The winning caption will be announced immediately after the premiere of the Chronicles of EMS pilot episode which airs at 5 PM Pacific on February 12th.
- The winner will receive a Chronicles of EMS T-shirt to be supplied by me.
- You MUST be present at the premiere or in the chat room during the premiere to claim your prize.
- This contest is void where prohibited by law or llama, whichever comes first.
- Foul language will not get you eliminated, but may be difficult to explain to your mother when the shirt arrives in the mail.
- There is no cost to enter, but if you must, donate to the CoEMS cause.
- The winner will also be invited to be a special guest on the new Chronicles of EMS:A Seat at the Table series in Northern California. I’ll invite you, you just have to get here.