Jumped – You are relieved, I’ll jump a call if you get one.
Box – A reported fire.
Dinner – No explanation needed.
Stuck for a recipe for tonight? Try this site, FireHouse Chef dot com. Each recipe gives the member who submitted it and there are a large number.
Even something for my bacon loving friends:
Border Bullets – For Those Who Like it “HOT”
- 12 large jalapenos or how ever many you want to make.
- Cut the tip or small end off of the jalapenos leaving the stem on the other end.
- hollow the jalapenos. ( we use a potato peeler )
- Fill jalapenos with cream cheese.
- wrap jalapenos with bacon holding bacon in place with toothpicks.
- Broil in oven until bacon is to your liking.
- remove, let cool and eat.
Recipe by Firefighter: Phil Burrow – Alva Fire Department, Alva Oklahoma
Do you have a favorite recipe? Post it in the comments and you’ll have another place to look for recipes.
And don’t forget to stop by our friend Mrs Fuzz over on Fuzz Food for other ideas.